In making an order you are deemed to have accepted the below terms and conditions. Earth Unleashed does not hold responsibility for customer’s failure to go through and understand Production Disclaimers.
Mode of communication
- Primary; Email [email protected] to help avoid miscommunication due to the complex nature of custom production
- Optional; Whatsapp, Facebook / Instagram direct message
Tolerances to the “Samples” (both graphic and physical samples) against the individual units in the “Batch of Mass Production”;
- Artwork measurements: Upto (+/- ) 10%
- Artwork placements: Upto (+/-) 10%
- Main measurements (length & width): Upto (+/-) 2.5%
- Measurements of the garment parts and measurements other than the main measurements (Eg: pockets/plackets/contrast panels/collars/cuffs/sleeves/ shoulder length & etc): Upto (+/-) 10%
- Colours (fabric/thread/ink/accessories): Upto (+/-) 30%
- Clarity in branding (logo/wording/artwork) and workmanship: Subject to the selected material
Additional charges from the standard settings
- Rush order: 7,500 LKR per day
- Additional sizes: 6,000 LKR per size
- Quality Checking: up to 30% of the invoice value based on the customer’s choice
- Physical sample: 3,000 to 15,000 LKR per sample for different options
- Late payments: 01% per day
- Doorstep delivery
- Extensive design support
Quality Checking (QC) Levels
- QC level: Regular (No replacements)
- Additional QC levels: 05%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% & 30% Eg: QC level= 05% (additional 05% to the invoice value; up to 05% of the total number of t-shirts can be replaced by the customer in the event that the customer is not happy with the basic QC level)
- Higher the QC level selected lower the impact of production related issues to the usable garments
Standard Production Time
- Production times could be further delayed than what is outlined below given the current pandemic situation.
- Mass production time in days (sampling time not included), from order placement (That is: “job approval” +
“payment realization in our corporate accounts”): 100 nos: 20 to 30, 500 nos: 25 to 35, 1,000 nos: 30 to 40, 2,000 nos: 35 to 45, 3000 nos: 40 to 50
- Rush order charges: 7,500 LKR for each advancing per day from the lower limit of the standard timeline. eg: 100 nos
standard timeline: 20-30 days, Additional charges if 100 units are needed in 15 days: 7,500 LKR*05 = 37,500 LKR.
- Customer to pick 01 additional fabric colour (Eg: Royal Blue instead f Peacock Blue) and 02 fabric types (Eg: Cotton Polyester Mix instead of 100% Cotton) to successfully face frequent fabric stockout situations that hinder production timeline.
- If a stockout situation takes place timeline could differ from additional 04 to 12 weeks (fabric import & supply/production).
- Samples: Additional 10 to 14 days
- Sample options (optional) Additional time & additional charges will apply
- Dedicated order for specific custom fabric colors instead of the standard colour range for crocodile, single jersey fabrics: Minimum order is 2,500 garments, additional time for fabric manufacturing via fabric mills (excluding garment production time) 02 to 04 weeks
- Possible delays from the above standard timeline could occur mostly due to material stock-out situations and occasionally due to production bottlenecks & seasonal demands. In such cases the customer would be kept informed during the process.
- Fabric colour changes (eg: Black instead of Blue) or fabric source changes within similar levels of quality would be suggested to the customer at the stage of fabric cutting in order to minimize possible delays happening due to
material stockout situations.
- In case of an urgent non-transferable deadline, strictly stick to order placements by paying “rush order charges” so
that dedicated production space will be allocated. If dedicated production space cannot be allocated rush orders with non-transferable deadlines will not be accepted even with rush order charges.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor as different monitors could contain different colour settings.
- Fabric/ink/embroidery thread is divided into broad categories of colours (16 broad colours) and the closest possible “available” material within the selected broad colour category at the point of bulk order confirmation will be used for the production.
- Sample (fabric/garment) colours and bulk order colors could also vary within the selected broad colour category.
- Bulk material pre-reservation is done only when 100% prepayment for the bulk has been done.
- CMYK or RGB colour codes will NOT be applicable.
- Colour matching possibility from least possible to highest possible: 1) fabric 2) thread 3) ink.
- If getting a corporate colour is important it is strongly advised to submit Physical printout (2 nos) to our city office to match the colours “as close as possible” where colour matching possibility even for the physical printout will not exceed 80%.
- Tolerances of the colours for fabric/thread/ink/accessories is up to (+/-) 30%.
- Availability of a particular “standard colour” for fabric/accessories is subject to the order placement timeline.
- 16 broad colours (available different shades are used “collectively” under the given broad colours).